In order to allow proper viewing of the HTML5 Webcasts Collection, please make sure your system configuration meets the following requirements:
- Windows® 7 or newer
- Macintosh® OSX 10.8.5 or newer
- IOS 7.2 or newer
- Android 5.0 or newer
- HTML5 capable browser: (Chrome 40+, Firefox 35+, Internet Explorer 10+, Safari 6.0+)
- If your system does not meet these requirements you still may be able to view the Flash version:
- Windows XP or newer
- Macintosh OSX 10.8.5 or newer
- Color display with at least 1024 x 768 pixel resolution.
- Browsers: Internet Explorer 9+, Firefox 18.0+, Chrome 28+
- Adobe Flash Player: You’ll need version 220.127.116.11 (or higher) to view the webcasts.
- Internet connection ADSL.
- Firewall: port 1935 needs to be open to allow for Flash streaming media.
Make sure the pop-up windows in your browser are enabled in order to watch the Webcasts and Video Highlights.